The recipe for carbonara spaghetti one of the simplest of Italian cooking to prepare. Poor origins, was introduced in cookbooks a few years and has undergone many changes.
This dish is very popular for its simplicity and the ingredients that make up, spaghetti (of course, food rich in fiber), or jowl bacon, parmesan cheese (one of the most nutritious dairy products and complete), pepper and eggs. Being very fast to prepare is a cross between the slow food and fast food but that is different because it has a complete mix of nutrients.
The egg in particular is a real natural energy, combined with its proteins is very low in fat are a fundamental building block for a good and proper nutrition alone can replace a lot more fatty foods with lower nutritional values.
Here I added a recipe for “fast-food” to prepare carbonara spaghetti in a short time with all the ingredients.
A simple enough dish, provided you have the right ingredients and to meet a few basic rules, but in its realization.
The egg: first. Must not cook. Totally wrong, in this case, the revision of the dough in a pan on the fire. It takes just the heat of the pasta and the pillow at most, to give you a creamier, you can – as suggested below – to harness the steam that boils water quickly, or review them in the pan is still warm but A flame extinguished.
Then, the dough: the maximum would be without using a colander, drain well, so keep it soaked a bit ‘of the cooking water.
The pillow should not become too crunchy. At least, not too soon. The fire must be pretty sweet to just heat it slowly, helping it to blend as much as possible.
Finally, the pepper: abundant, as if it rains. Not by chance, it is the black of this spice to bring the dirt of coal which gives its name to this dish.
INGREDIENTS for Carbonara spaghetti
- 1 / 2 kg of spaghetti
- 1.5 hg pillow rind from the cleaned
- little extra virgin olive oil
- 2 whole eggs and two yolks
- Pecorino Romano
- plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut the lard diced into cubes of 1 cm side. Break the eggs into the bowl that will contain ‘the dough: Add the pecorino and black pepper, beating all with a fork. Rest for half a minute to mo ‘lid of the pot into the bowl with egg, continuing to beat, to give creaminess to the mix
- Put in a pan to heat the pillow and let it fry in oil over low heat, so you * do * sweat as much as possible.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta and drain it, having care not to drain it completely and retaining a bit ‘of the cooking water. Then put in the bowl, add the cheese already grated and mix quickly. Combine the pillow and his gravy: mix yet, so do coagulate and – if necessary – add some ‘of the cooking water kept aside. If you like, then add grated cheese into the pot further. Enjoy this carbonara spaghetti recipe that you can cook using your pasta extruder!
Click Here if you want prepare a perfect Carbonara